Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Hunter

Ok... if you know Patrick at all you know that when he gets into something he REALLY gets into it! He is hilarious! There are so many nights I look over while I am on the computer and he is totally sitting on the couch holding his bow and watching hunting. He is an all out HUNTER (except for that he hasn't ever actually done it!) ... and by the way... I am not making fun of him... this is all truth and I think it is SO FUNNY! I know he will be a great hunter and I really am excited for Reid when he gets older to go hunting with Dad. I am also super happy that he is getting started now so he can get in a little practice!

So.. with that being said... Reid and I had a photo shoot to make his Daddy smile. It worked! Patrick got him and Reid matching hats...
Aunt Laci said it looks like Reid is saying... "How you doin'?!"
He is thinking that he hears a turkey or something....

No comments: