Saturday, February 27, 2010

4 months old

I cannot even believe 4 months have come and gone. It really honestly seems like yesterday we were meeting this handsome guy for the first time. Look at that sweet face. I can still picture the expression he was making when I saw him for the first time... I hope that is something I never forget!






Oh... and notice the gigantic hand in the picture... yes that is his big mommas hand. I remember looking in the mirror that night and wondering who the heck I was looking at! My nose and lips and well actually my whole face was huge! Glad Reid still loved me... he was probably a little frightened meeting momma for the first time!




We did our 4 month chair picture this afternoon. He did so good sitting up by himself in it this time! It is so crazy what 1 month does for this little guy. Makes me sad to watch him grow so quickly, but each month brings something else that is so exciting!... and the best part is that second little chin he has going there!... if only you could see his thighs!

Patrick said... "strike a pose son." No lie... Reid put that leg up and gave us this look! What a HAM!

Reid,
You are the light of our lives! I am so proud of you! You make my heart melt more and more each day. You are starting to turn into such a little boy. You are rolling over all the time! You love love LOVE your cereal! As soon as we start towards you with a spoon you open that mouth wide and it is all gone before we know it. You just this week started sleeping through the whole night (yay Reid!) You love your puppies and your daddy! Ellie likes to check on you at night and lay her head in your lap. It makes you laugh everytime. Daddy can walk in the room and you find him immediately. All he has to do is say Hi to you and you smile so big! I cannot believe that 4 months have already come and gone. We are so thankful for your great health and pray that God continues to bless you as you grow! Sweet boy... we LOVE you!


Love,
Mommy

No comments: