Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday FUN-day!

Here we are.. headed to church. Patrick snapped a quick picture because Reid has on his new shirt from his aunt Laci! We sent her a picture so she could see what a stud he is!
We reached a big milestone this morning.... Reid took his first trip to the nursery! It was BY FAR harder on his Momma. He had no idea! He had a full belly and was super close to taking a nap so Patrick talked me into it. I think he had a good time... hopefully he met some new friends! This super smart lady at church reminded me of how important it is to take care of Patrick and I's relationship and that Reid will be OK!

... and what do ya know? Picked him up and he was JUST FINE!!!! He was actually sacked out in someones arms!

2 comments:

Shan said...

why am I just now discovering that you have a blog?!?!?!

Shan said...

it's so hard on me too girl!! I get really anxious when I am sitting there in church and I know she has been in there for like 45 minutes. I start thinking, I hope she is okay and I hope they are watching her close.
BUT she is always fine when I get her.
Your friend is right... we gotta focus on our men too. ;) you are doing great being a mom Lindz!