Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Confession...!

I am totally addicted! When Reid goes to bed I run to the computer and get started shopping on EBAY! I need control... actually I don't know if I do or not. I get some great deals... usually the shipping is more then the item I buy! My latest purchase was for Reid. (suprise! suprise!) What makes buying things for your kids SO MUCH FUN? I think it's even fun to buy diapers for him. Am I crazy?
Anyway.... Reid got a new bathtub! He was completely over laying down in the bath. He is way to grown up for that. So after getting advice from other people I found the ultimate bath for an energetic little boy who WANTS to sit-up... but just can't quite do it on his own. He loved his bath tonight.

Reid enjoyed playing with his Valentine present from Aunt T too! I would line those little ducks up and he would hit them off. I don't know if this was coincidence or not... but I had fun! Ha!

No comments: