Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cereal for dinner!

I just couldn't wait anymore! For some reason I have been so excited to start feeding Reid cereal. Actually one reason is because I just knew we could get some CUTE pictures from it! I am not sure why we decided on tonight... but we did!

We got the highchair down and here is Reid ready to grub!
Patrick was the designated picture taker.. he did good! Reid kept looking at him like are you seriously going to take my picture while I EAT!?!
Open wide... BIG bite!
Once he got it in his mouth he had no idea what to do with the blob of 'cereal!'

Finally swallowed.... It really took him about 3 minutes to finish one bite. I would clean it off his chin... put it back in... he would spit it out... and again... and again... until I finally decided OK! This is disgusting... NEW BITE!
Must have filled him up... not even 15 minutes later... he was sacked out on the floor! This is so fun. If you can't tell Patrick and I are enjoying EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of this little guys life!

No comments: