Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wild Man

Check out this crazy kid! Believe it or not we cannot stay in the house too long without Reid getting a little bit bored. This is usually where we head so he can get rid of some energy... straight to his swimming pool and Ellie usually joins him!
He may love Ellie more then his Momma... but thats ok!
Caught him in the act. He is in the middle of waving bye-bye to something. Who knows what! He waves bye to everything... literally every single thing! He was crawling inside from his playroom the other day and I turned around to find him sitting in the doorway waving bye-bye (to his toys I am assuming). Smart smart boy!
.......... and this is CRAZZZYYY Reid! He is having so much fun he just cannot contain himself.
.... then we have sweet little innocent Reid. Love them both! :)
I may be in big trouble for this picture someday, but I just could not resist. I smile everytime I look at it! Plus this view of him will not be 'cute' forever right?! He better enjoy the freedom while it last!

No comments: