Wednesday, July 28, 2010

9 months old!!!!!!! HOLY COW!

Is this kid REALLY 9 months old? I don't know how time just begins to fly once you have a baby... but it does. I attempted to take Reid's chair picture on his actual 9 month birthday by myself... no luck. I put him in the chair and he would immediately crawl out. So this is all I got!... Thank goodness for his Daddy he came home tonight and saved the day!! We waited a little bit long and this is Reid's really tired ready for bed chair picture.... but he is still precious!

Reid,

You are quickly turning into a little boy. This month really flew by because I got to spend all my time with YOU! We slept in just about every single day until 9! We have spent a lot of time playing with Ellie, eating, crawling through the house, swimming in the backyard, and having lunch with Dad! Thank you so much for making this an extra special summer for me. One I will for sure never forget! You are still crawling everywhere and reaaaaalllly fast. You have stood alone a couple times but when I get so excited and scream I think it scares you. You have started waving bye-bye... all the time! You have 2 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth. You are just about to get your third top tooth... which means you eat everything we eat! At your 9 month appointment you weighed 17 pounds and you are 29 inches long. Things you love the most are Mom and Dad, Ellie, baths, Grandpa's glasses, Dora, Tylenol bottle, swimming pool, phone chargers, remotes, working phones, and FOOD!

You continue to bless our lives each and everyday. So thankful to be your Momma!

Love you to the moon!!
Mommy

haha... frustrated with all the picture taking!

No comments: