Saturday, July 10, 2010

Leftovers...

It amazes me how much this little 8 month old boy can eat. I always tell people I really think I could sit him in the floor with food all around and he would just sit and eat all day long! Dinner time usually ends with me saying... ok Reid I think you have had enough! He was quick to figure out where his droppings go though! As I take his tray off to wash it he spends the next few minutes cleaning out his bib!

What a good little boy.... he saw the camera and froze for a picture! Well done handsome boy!

Then he slowly starts hamming it up for the camera.....
HAHAHA! This is our new 'smile'! He scrunches up his nose. Hopefully it is just a phase... but SO glad I got it on camera for you to enjoy!
Ok... enough with the pictures... gotta get back to business!

1 comment:

Kaydee and TJ said...

Ok, He is adorable Lindzi!! I will let Berklee date him!!! :)