Friday, May 4, 2012

April 13, 2012

My little Maci wasn't due to arrive until April the 21st. Luckily she decided to meet us 8 days early! My water broke during the night on Thursday. Patrick and I quickly got ahold of Nana and she came over to stay with Reid while we went to the hospital. We got there around 3am and got admitted shortly after. Patrick spent the morning getting some good rest on the couch and I laid in bed anxiously waiting to meet my girl!

At 11:33 our little 8lb 7oz 21.5inches baby girl came into our world. What a sweet blessing!



 Everything was PERFECT! Another smooth and FUN delivery! Here is Dr. Winfrey holding Maci. Dr. Winfrey is a huge blessing. She delivered both of our sweet babies and she is a special friend!


Dad, Mom, Maci and her cheeks! :)
                       Sweet Sweet Sweet baby girl! I hope I never forget this image in my head!



 Here is Maci meeting her big brother. Reid was a little overwhelmed when he first walked in. He quickly warmed up and couldn't get the HUGE smile off his face. He was all about his baby sister!





Our hearts were exploding. This precious little boys heart grew with his Mom and Dads that day.

Daddy went with Maci to get her first bath. She is going to be just like her Momma. He said she loved it!



And thanks to some sweet friends Maci had the cutest little door hanger at the hospital!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Lindzi I would love to meet your babies someday when we are in town I just love them! Reid looks like the sweetest little boy and Maci seem's precious! SO SO happy for you!!