Saturday, October 29, 2011

The haircut...

On the morning of Reid's second birthday party Patrick decided he needed to go get a haircut. So... as he was walking out the door Reid asked to go with him. Not knowing any better I said sure! Reid was ready for another haircut so they could just get one together.... This is the outcome. My pooooor little boy!!!!!!!!!!!! Patrick came in the door and ran straight to the bathroom with Reid to fix it. This is when I had a bad feeling... but he had it fixed and it seemed OK. I asked Patrick to give Reid a quick bath before heading to his birthday party. The second the water washed down the front of his face I realized the problem. They had cut STRAIGHT across his forhead. It wasn't cute!

We have decided that it is now in Reid's best interest to go with Mom to the Hair Safari! :)

No comments: