Monday, August 8, 2011

Moving Day!

On Thursday, July the 28th we woke up in our Carlene house for the very last time. We had been taking loads back and forth since that Monday but had to be out by Thursday evening. Here we are in the middle of our empty living room ready to get this move done!

We had no bowls, spoons, or food left so Patrick made a quick trip to pick us up some breakfast! Reid thought this was all so fun!
Eating breakfast laying on the bar!
Reid had to take a nap break!... Thankfully we hadn't moved our mattress yet. Since it has been 120 degrees all summer he was ok without a blanket!
This might be when my stomache started to hurt. I think I started to realize we really weren't coming back. SO many sweet memories in this house. After I took this picture I walked in Reid's empty room and started to cry.
Reid rode to the new house with his Papa so Patrick and I could get the last bit. We sat in our empty Carlene home and thought of all the fun memories! Here is Pat... he was not one bit sad. He was just so excited we were done I think!
Three great years at this little home! This was where we brought our Reid home. It will most definitely always hold a special place in our heart!

No comments: