Monday, May 23, 2011

18 month check-up

Reid checked out perfect once again! He is tall and thin... just like... actually we have no idea! We had a successful check up. He did get 1 shot and took it like a man. Cried for a second until he sat up to see that he had a 'melmo' band-aide. Thankfully that made it all better!

I have no idea how 18 months snuck up on us. I know this sounds so cliche but I truly feel like we brought him home from the hospital yesterday. Here goes his latest....


  • Runs everywhere! Total boy!

  • No longer eats fruits and vegetables. This is such a bummer. I will NOT give up! This boy would gladly live on chicken, nuggets, macaroni, etc...

  • Sleeps in a big boy bed!

  • Says lots of words... mommy, daddy, yeehaw, ellie, bird, moo, bubble, bite, NO! (and he says it just like that), huh (meaning yes), mow, shoe, nana, papa, hello..... I am sure I am forgetting some... but he is doing great!

  • He currently hates the bath... hoping that changes quick. This makes for a stressful bathtime!

  • When we ride in the car he likes to say mommy... mommy... mommy... until I turn around and he will say hi mommy!

  • He loves to watch Daddy mow!

  • Loves to ride his bike and 4wheeler.

I think this list could go forever... but these are the main things! It is so true... each month gets more and more fun!

No comments: