Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reid's 1st river trip!

Last Sunday we headed out to the river for Reid's 1st river trip! I am really not sure who was more excited... probably his Daddy! Jeremy, Paige, and their kids joined us! The weather was beautiful, the kids had fun, and we all made it home covered in dirt. Just how it should be! :)


Landon is king of the road in his new ride. This picture was taken right before they threw Lil off the back. That poor little girl.. she is going to be so TOUGH! Lily said 'let me show you how to drive this thing boys!'


Landon getting ready to fish for about 2 min. He was so worried somebody was going to fall in the water.

Patrick's exact quote... 'I have waited my whole life for this!' Reid had so much fun on the big 4wheeler!! I think there will be MANY trips ahead like this!

Jeremy and his sweet little Lil.

Landon kept telling me in his hick voice.. 'I got a 10-wheeler Lindzi.' He spent his entire afternoon loading and unloading things of Pat's trailor. On the way home he told us he needs to borrow it to load all of his toys up. He said he will tell his Mom to text us! I also asked him what time his bedtime was and he said 'I play for 5 more minutes'... wonder where he has heard that!?

Our first little family 4-wheeler ride! How cute!! We came around the corner and Paige had gotten my camera out... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect opportunity for a photo shoot! :)


Sweet sweet girl!
'You better stop playing hard to get Reid.'
So in love! haha




Jeremy, Paige, Landon, and Lily - Thank you for making sweet memories with us! We had the perfect Sunday!

1 comment:

Alejandro Family said...

What a beautiful family! I love the picture of Reid on the tricycle at the top of the page - could he get any more adorable?!