Saturday, November 27, 2010

13 months and growing...

It's that time again! My boy has turned a month older once again! I will be real honest. I used to dread the 'chair picture' because it has really gotten to be a fight. Not this time! Reid went and sat down in his chair.. smiled... got up to come look at the photo he just took... then went back to the chair for more pictures! I am so proud!He is being such a ham!
Happy 13 months sweet guy!

You have turned into a little boy these past few weeks. You are saying 'hi mama' all the time! You also always say 'whoa!' Love listening to you learn new words! We are having so much fun watching you learn something new each day! I know you turned a year and I am supposed to stop here but I just can't! I promise I won't make you come home from college to take your monthly chair pictures though! :)

Love you handsome!!

Mom!

No comments: