Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27th, 2009..

A trip down memory lane...!
Our day started BRIGHT and EARLY at 4:30 a.m.! I don't think I got even one minute of sleep that night because I was so anxious! Pat on the other hand... he had no trouble at all sleeping until about the 4th snooze of his alarm!... and some things never change! :)


Big mama... at the time I thought I was doing so good... as I look back... WHOA! I wish someone would have told me that my face had blown up.

Patrick is hilarious. I think he was a little bit nervous!

Waiting for some action! We were both so anxious. Patrick was so anxious he went over and took a nap on the couch right after this picture..

At 4:04 p.m. we were able to meet our little 8lb 3oz bundle of joy. We had no idea what a treat we were in for. This is when all the fun began..!

So happy to meet his new world.

"hmm... where am I?!" - I am not sure I will ever forget that little face. We had a sonogram about a week before he was born and got to see some humongous lips in it. Right after he was born I asked Patrick... "How are his lips!?" What was I worried about? He is the most handsome little Reid I have EVER seen!


I probably should not post such a nasty picture of myself. However, this is a picture with our sweet friend Dr. Winfrey. She is such a blessing!

You can probably see my Sevi's burrito in the background. I ate it in about 1 minute flat after Reid was born. That is hard work! I love this picture because you can see his feet. He is adorable. Seriously!
All cleaned up... now time to rest with Momma!

If anyone knows how to slow down the time please let me know! I will admit.. I got a little teary eyed looking at these- mainly because deep down I know that before I know it he will be going off to college.... and it better be MSU!

No comments: