Tuesday, September 28, 2010

11 months old

Reid is hilarious! He has gotten to where he is not a huge fan of milk. However, he still needs to be drinking milk so.... I add just a drop of chocolate and that does the trick! Patrick was mowing tonight so I was prepared to work extra hard to get his monthly chair picture. Thanks to some good ole chocolate milk it didn't take much at all!
This was the first extremely cute picture... and I was perfectly happy with it. I think he looks pretty handsome!... but right after this he had to pause for a big huge gulp of milk...
Hahaha
I am busting out laughing at this point... and so Reid sits back up laughing just as hard! Thanks to Mr. Cannon Rebel I was able to capture it all!
Reid,
Thank you for another month full of blessings! You have continued to be the most loving little baby I know! We just want to eat you up!!
  • You have finally started saying mama and dada all the time!
  • You can stand up all by yourself!
  • On your 11 month birthday you took SIX steps!!!!!
  • You laugh out loud a lot!
  • You love the Backyardagains... Dora... and Veggie Tales!
  • You enjoy going to the MSU soccer games with your God parents Sean and Laura Gill (HA!)
  • You still LOVEEEEE to be outside... no matter what it is we are out there for!
  • Your favorite food is any kind of fruit
  • You point at things you want
  • You shake your finger at me when I tell you 'no no'
  • You wave bye or hi to everything!!
  • You dance on your knees with your hands in the air!
  • You greet us each time we pick you up with a big giant hug!

I really could go on and on about all the great, funny, smart things you do! We think you are just pefect! I am so excited to see you grow more and more.

Love YOU sweet boy!

Mommy

1 comment:

matt & bethanne said...

Reid is such a precious little boy! He's always so happy and he's going to be a serious heart breaker! I love reading your blog and I just think the world of you and Patrick! Y'all are such incredible parents and God is using y'all to raise a great little man! Love you guys!