Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 Months old (2 days ago!)

Here it is... the best we could get for this busy little guy! 10 months old and growing....!


Dear Reid,

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I just cannot begin to tell you how much! Each new month brings out more and more of your sweet little personality! You continue to be quite the eater. To this day I have found ONE thing that you will not eat... which is oatmeal. I am so grateful for your appetite! I love the way that you dance as soon as we put food in front of you. It is a happy dance we think! You also continue to LOVVEEEE your Ellie! I always catch you hitting the ground and calling for Ellie... Ellie hasn't figured out what you are saying yet... but we know! I love the way that no matter what you are doing or what toy you are playing with if I get down by you in the floor you immediately drop whatever it is and crawl over to give me a big hug! I love the way you light up when your Daddy gets home... and you love to wave 'Hi' and 'Bye' to him all the time! School is back in full swing and you are enjoying quality time with Grandpa and Grandma on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday... THENNNN! You go hang out with all your girls on Tuesday and Thursday! The only complaint the girls have is that you just love their hair a little too much! You still love Dora and have now starting watching Backyardagains. As soon as the song comes on you get on your knees... hands in the air and bust a move! I cannot believe how you have grown from our tiny precious baby into a fun, loving, handsome little boy! We pray each day that you continue to grow and be healthy and that one day you choose to ask Jesus into your heart and continue to grow in a relationship with our heavenly Father. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for your precious little life.



Love you to the moon!

Momma


Really? You are making me take a picture in that darn chair again?

I will sit here... but I will NOT smile!

No comments: