Sunday, January 31, 2010

Introducing...!

Our little fishy... BABY REID! Well it is kinda hard to tell from this picture, but the boy has grown to LOVE his bathtime! Thank goodness! This picture is his first bath ever. Dad had to go with him and take pictures because Mom was a little worn out! Looks like he really enjoyed himself... HA
Here is little Reid at bath #2. Still not crazy about it, but getting a little bit better! Poor guy I think he was probably freezing cold! I don't know that I would enjoy laying on the counter while someone put 'warm' water on me either!
... and AHHH!!! Once he was able to get in the water he completely relaxed and has LOVED it ever since! I think he totally slept through his first bath in the tub!


Lastnight Patrick and I were bathing him on the little sling and just couldn't stop laughing because he looked HUGE in it! So we decided to try it out without the sling. As soon as we set him in the water he started kicking with his left foot!... and he loved watching the ducks float around! I don't know that I could bathe him like this without Pat. He is still a little bit wobbly sitting up like this!

The only part he hasn't gotten so good at yet is not using the bathroom in the tub. We have talked about how gross it is... but I think he just can't help it!... it's way too relaxing!


No comments: